Keeping One Another Safe
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
1) When you arrive please call to make sure that there are no other clients already in the store before you come in. I will either give you the all-clear or ask you to wait a few minutes.
2) Upon entering, please immediately utilize the hand sanitizer. Whenever possible, let’s maintain a 6 ft distance from one another.
3) If you come in for a fitting where we will make close contact with each other, you MUST wear a mask.
1) I am regularly sanitizing all common-touch points and washing my hands.
2) I will maintain social-distance guidelines and wearing a mask when doing fittings.
3) Continuing to monitor and follow CDC and Greene County Health Department guidelines and restrictions.